Grief and The Holidays: Drop in Group (multiple dates)
November 21 – December 21
Navigating grief during the holiday season can be particularly challenging. If you’re in Collingwood and seeking support, join our “Grief and The Holidays Drop-in Group.” This group provides a supportive environment to explore and cope with the unique challenges of grieving during the festive season.
Dates & Times:
- November 21st, 3:30-4:30 pm
- November 28th, 3:30-4:30 pm
- December 6th, 10-11 am
- December 13th, 12-1 pm
- December 21st, 10-11 am
Location: 186 Hurontario St. Unit 103, Collingwood
Join Us Without Reservation: No need to register, just show up.
- Adapting family roles during the holidays
- Handling emotional responses to holiday traditions
- Envisioning the holidays after loss
- Building a support network
- Emphasizing self-care
- Including loved ones in holiday remembrance
- Managing holiday tasks with a new perspective
Contact for More Information: Taylor McIntosh, Community Support Lead Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 705-444-2555 ext. 7524
Join us in a journey of healing and connection this holiday season.